I know what it is like to be a consumer and to place my trust, wealth and future into the hands of an advisor. I take that same care and reverence when I represent my clients. Ultimately it is all about you and helping you accomplish your goals and objectives. Over the last two decades of selling residential real estate there were three main things every client deep down required from me:
No Defects: When hiring me to represent them, each and every client wants me to be sure that I do not make a mistake. They need me to minimize their risk and within my control make sure nothing is missed during the transaction.
Timeliness: Time can be just as valuable of a resource as money. I am equally as committed to your success with regards to protecting your time. Whether it is negotiating closing timelines, showing up to appointments promptly or making sure there are no delays in the process due to variables in my control, it is imperative that your time is respected.
Care & Respect: My business is completely dependent on your advocacy and willingness to communicate to your friends and family about the high level of customer service you receive. In order for you to feel confident to make that endorsement I believe the foundational cornerstone of that action is respect. It is paramount that I provide leadership throughout a transaction, demonstrate a high level of competency and to communicate honestly and often.
Other than these three main principles clients have told me they require these additional items were important for people. These are all things I provide for my clients:
- Keep my clients focused on their goals throughout their transaction.
- Provide a 360 degree perspective about the transaction for my clients, whether that is about searching for homes, coordinating timelines and most importantly during negotiations.
- Stay connected and relational during and after the transaction.
- Provide enthusiasm and optimism about the real estate market and their home.
- Whether they are buying or selling a home, clients want comprehensive market history about a home and community.
- Constant property updates.
- Provide leadership as they are making a decision related to real estate.
- Information and perspective they couldn’t find out on a website themselves.
- Respond back to their emails, text messages and voice messages promptly.
- Knowledge and experience as it relates to their real estate needs.
I believe there is a direct correlation between the accreditations an individual has and their ability to serve their customers. I have worked diligently to obtain the highest levels of merit in order to define the standard of customer service you should expect from a real estate agent. These designations symbolize proficiency, ethics, determination, and excellence in an era where mediocrity has become acceptable. The core of my motivation is to make sure your lives are enriched and your investments protected.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Renowned Properties (RP)
Realtor Experience & Awards
- 21 Years of Residential Real Estate Experience
- RE/MAX International Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX International 100% Club Member
- RE/MAX Equity Group Triple Diamond Club Member
- RE/MAX Equity Group Top 10% Club
- RE/MAX Equity Group President’s Club Member
- RE/MAX Equity Group Executive’s Club Member
- Five Star Professional 2012, 2013, 2014 Real Estate Agent
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Oregon Association of Realtors (OAR)
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors (PMAR)
- Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Tualatin Chamber Of Commerce – First Platinum Level Member
- Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI)
- Horizon Community Church